Uros -Taquile Titicaca Lake-Full day Puno
Discover the wonderful and mysterious Lake Titicaca, with this tour we have designed for people who do not have much time to see the city of Puno.
At 7:30 a.m. our passengers are picked up from their hotel to be transferred to the port and board the speed boat. After 20min of navigation we arrive at the floating islands of the Uros, descend and walk the island to learn, learn about the customs and activities of the Uros community. We will make a raft trip made of totora.
The next island we will visit is Taquile, after 1.20 min of travel on our boat we arrive at the huge island of the Taquileña community, who are outstanding for producing beautiful textiles such as: Ponchos, belts, gloves and various high Andean fabrics; also its textile art, was proclaimed by Unesco, as one of the 43 masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity. The population is located between 12631 ft., for it we must climb slowly and calmly down a beautiful road that will take us to the center of Taquile, where we will visit a small museum that exhibits photographs of the daily life of the Taquileños. After enjoying the delicious typical lunch, they will have free time and tour the workshops of the weavers. Finally we went down to the jetty and boarded the boat back to Puno, arriving at the city at 16hrs.
More information: http://www.Danzakperu.com
- Pick up at the hotel in the historic center or Main Square, according to coordination.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Entrance tickets to the islands.
- Boat service.
- 1 Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Excursions to Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands and Taquile Island.
Does not include
- Traditional boat ride (totora boat) – S / .10 per person (payment is made directly on the island to the same people).