Sacred Valley Tour of the Incas Full Day
Travel to the heart of the Sacred Valley and explore and discover its beautiful villages with their traditions, culture, art and architecture, visit the beautiful ceremonial palace of Pisac, the magnificent fortress of Ollantay Tambo and the beautiful place of Chinchero.
Sacred Valley Pisac-Ollantaytambo-Chinchero
We will pick you up from your hotel around 7:30 am, we will settle by car, through the beautiful mountains of the Sacred Valley of Cusco, descend 1500 feet to the small town of Urubamba, continue to the beautiful ceremonial ceremony of Pisac and we will have panoramic views of the sacred valley, we will see temples, residences, altars, canals, etc., then we will go to the local market of Pisac where you can buy souvenirs of this trip handmade by the inhabitants of the area.
We continue our trip to a restaurant in Urubamba and enjoy the buffet that offers us, after lunch about 30 minutes you will find the incredible Ollantaytambo fortress, we can see the incredible temple of the sun, the megalithic stones carved and polished perfectly placed, the Water channels, stairs, terraces and the charms of your living city, when returning to Cusco we will have a quick visit to the famous church and the archeological site of Chinchero, we will arrive to Cusco approximately at 6: 30-7: 00 pm.
More information: http://www.danzakperu.com
Our services include
- Private bus
- Tourism guide English or Spanish
- Places (approximate duration of visits)
- Visit of the ruins of Pisac approximately 90 minutes
- Pisac market approx 25 minutes
- Visit of Ollantaytambo approx 60mins
- Visit of Chincheros approx 30mins
What is not included:
- Entrance tickets to visit 3 Inca archaeological sites. (This ticket can be purchased at the first Inca ruins we visited) or you can also buy the 10-day Cusco ticket.
- Urubamba for lunch approx 45mins (30-45 soles Buffet lunch not included)